Frozen embryos are a source of hope for couples, like you, who are trying to have children. Whether you hope to have your first child or add more children to your clan, embryo adoption offers the opportunity to experience pregnancy and give birth. Embryo adoption is truly an amazing adoption choice.
Using donated embryos may be the right way to build your family if:
- You and/or your partner are infertile
- You and/or your partner are concerned about or at a high risk of passing on genetic disorders to your potential offspring
- You and/or your partner have had recurrent in vitro fertilization (IVF)failures
- You and/or your partner are looking for an alternative to infertility treatments such as IVF or donor egg recipient IVF
We’ve created a presentation on the basics of embryo adoption and donation!
- Watch the slides by clicking the image below. You may click through at your own pace.
- Watch a recording of a webinar to listen to someone explain the information contained in the slides.
- Download the slides as a PDF file [PDF 1.3 MB] Fundamentals of Embryo Donation and Adoption.